What is business entity formation?
Business entity formation is a term that describes the several different ways of legally structuring a business. When starting a business, selecting your overall legal structure is one of the biggest decision a business owner will make. The way in which your business is legally formed will determine the personal liability of the founders, how taxes are paid, how meetings are held, and other important details that will impact the daily operations of your business.
Why do I need an attorney?
Prevention is an essential area where you must allocate time and resources. Investment in early prevention could literally determine the success and future of your business down the road.
What legal services can this firm provide?
- Establishment of the following business entities:
- C Corp
- S Corp
- Non-profit Organizations (501c3)
- Sole Proprietorship
- Additional business services include:
- Corporate compliance
- Business agreements and documentation practices
- Human resources policies and documentation development
- Annual business filings/requirements, and more
For more information, please visit the resources page.